Page 5 of 5
Call for Papers
The scientific committee will be pleased to receive offers of presentations.
The general themes for the conference are:
• Crayfish ecology, behaviour & distribution
• Impacts of non-native species
• Eradication or control of invasive crayfish
• Invasion processes and aquatic biosecurity
• Conservation management
• Impacts of WFD, the Catchment based approach
• Policy and legislation; horizon scanning
Abstracts should include the following information:
• Title of the paper
• Authors’ full names and affiliation.
• Name, address and e-mail address of the presenting author
• 150 – 250 word abstract on the paper’s content
• Preference for an oral (supported by powerpoint) or poster presentation
The committee will review all submissions and will aim to ensure a good balance of topics.
The deadline for offers of papers expired on 30/04/15